Thursday, August 15, 2013

Our first FIRST GRADE!!


Adelyn is starting 1st Grade today!  She is growing up so fast.  She was so tired I had to wake her for school, which I could hardly believe.  As a kid I was always so excited/nervous that I could not sleep the night before.  She has no fear of being the new kid seeing how this will be her 3rd school..... she is over it.  I am so glad  her Kindergarten was all day in California so that would not be such an adjustment for she or I.  Boston and I miss her terribly when she is at school.  His best buddy is gone all. day. long and it kills him.  I am one of those moms who LOVES to have her kids home and around.  She will do great though and it helps that the neighbor girl is in her class as well as some of the girls she has met at church while we were here in the summer.  Here goes to another great year full of adventures!!!



0 comments:

Disneyland 2009