Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Preschool!!!

Boston has waited 2 years to go to his own school and the day is finally here.  He is so excited and there were no tears at the door or long goodbyes for this sad mama.  He even had me pack him a lunch in a lunchbox like I did for his older sister.  He is so excited to be like her.  I'm not sure he's excited to learn new things, just excited to do what he has seen his big sister do for so long while he had to wait home for her to come home to play.  I on the other hand am sad.  He is turning into a big boy and it seems like once they start preschool they are in school for the rest of the time they are living in my home.  I am excited to see his growth and watch him interact in a group of kids his age.  Love this little man of mine!






0 comments:

Disneyland 2009