Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hubby Tag

What is his name? Travis Daniel Young - Pacho
How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? Trav
Who said I love you first? Trav
Who's Taller? Trav
Who sings better? Me, "by a long shot"
Who's smarter? It depends. Trav's smarter at science & math. I am smarter at social sciences
Who's temper is worse? Mine - but Trav does have a temper
Who does the laundry? Both - depends on who's home
Who does the dishes? Same
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who cooks dinner? Me usually - although tonight trav's cooking chicken
Who drives when we are together? Trav always
Who's more stubborn? Usually me
Who's the first to admit they're wrong? I would if I were ever wrong
Who's parents do we see the most? Even on this
Who has more friends? Me
Who has more siblings? Me- double amount he has
Who wear's the pants in the family? I let him
I TAG: Tesse, Bertie, anyone who wants to

2 comments:

Bertie said...

How fun! It is always so fun to learn new things about couples:) Thanks for the tag- I'd take you up on it, but I've done it twice previously- maybe next time:)

Rachel Urie said...

lets be honest........chelsey wears the pants :)

Disneyland 2009