Friday, July 11, 2008

Luau Date

So Chases cute girlfriend Mandy and I decided we would surprise our boys with a fun date. We sent our boys on a scavanger hunt where they ended up at me and Travs backyard. We had some hawaian (spelling sorry) music and a blanket with some leis and a menu. The boys had to order in Hawaiian off the Hawaiian menu (we looked up the official terms online before we made the menus). It was soooo funny hearing them try to order. We all ate a three course meal and then loaded up and went to Parowan to tell Shonell and Dylan bye. It was the funnest date we have had in a while. Thanks Rach for watching Addy and thanks Mandy and Chase!

5 comments:

Chalise said...

Wow it sounds like you guys have been having a ton of fun! I'm glad your back in the blog world.

Valeri Crockett said...

What a great idea! How fun!

Jenna Marie said...

This sounds so fun! Can I steal this idea?? :) I'll have to find out all the names of food from you.

Natster said...

I am so happy to know you have a blog! How is life? What have you been up to?

Jenny said...

That is so much fun. Logan and I need to do better at having date night.

Disneyland 2009