Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nostalgic

So my great friend and past roommate Mary Ann is leaving Cedar for Portland today. She and I had a wonderful catch up of life and a great discussion on life and love. As I was driving to Godfathers Pizza to see her for the last time before she moved, I began to get very nostaligic. I was thinking of all the AWESOME friends and roommates I had while I was in college. Some of which I keep in contact with... others I have no idea where they are, but all have left an imprint on me. I am so blessed to continually have good friends. Good Luck Mair! Cedar will miss you.... and remember.... YOU ARE MY FAVORITE TOO!

4 comments:

Ange said...

I can't decide if you added me as a friend or if you aren't private anymore. I like your background. I guess I haven't realized how much Addy is talking. I loved reading the things she is saying. She is so cute.

Diane said...

Your a cute family. I like your blog. I loved reading all your thoughts and happenings.

Jeff Corry said...

Ahh...all the wonderful memories of college. Getting soaked going to class. Having roommates move out because you're marrying their old girlfriend. Dumping and getting dumped. I love those memories.
Actually. I do have a lot of great memories. A lot of them circle around that crazy choir. Mostly good I would say.
You have a nice blog...
AND just so you know, I did add your blog to my links!

Mary Ann said...

Thanks chels! I am so glad you came to say goodbye. I am missing Cedar right now!!! Well Portland is pretty cool but mostly wet. Anyway, you are my favorite!

Disneyland 2009