Sunday, November 2, 2008

Adelyns Birthday Party

Although Adelyn doesnt turn 2 until vote day.. I decided to have a costume party on Saturday with all her friends. Thanks to all those who came. She loved having all her friends and cousins around. They ate pizza, decorated cookies and played. There were a lot who came which I was grateful for. She has such awesome friends and great parents... Thanks to her cousins which traveled a distance to be there. She was happy and I was very grateful. I will of course post more on Adelyns birthday after we have the family party. Can you believe I am a mother of a 2 year old. Crazy. Time flies when having fun!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Happy Birthday Adelyn. My boys partied like rock stars and loved it. Although we can't follow rules, and wear costumes (I wonder where they get the rebellious streak?) They had so much fun. WE LOVE ADELYN!

Mary Ann said...

So cute and so fun!!! Love it!

Disneyland 2009