Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day




Happy Valentines Day all! This was the best Valentines ever I think. We had a small and simple Valentines... but I loved spending time with Travis and Adelyn. It kinda was a four day celebration for us. On Thursday night our stake had a Valentines Day dance and they offered babysitting... AWESOME! Trav and I cut up a rug and had so much fun just being goofy. He is a blast to be at a dance with. Then on Friday he had the HOPE choir boys come to my house and sing "Calendar Girl" for me and Adelyn. She was so shy while they were there. Being an ex- hopeee I loved it. That was one of my favorite memories... although I realized how embarrassing it was for the person receiving the song. On Saturday Trav had to work early in the morning. I woke up to an empty vase on the table with the note shown on this post. He sent me on a scavenger hunt through our house with text clues to find each individual rose. The final rose I got when I got "true loves kiss" (like Enchanted.. we watch that a lot because it is Addys favorite movie". When he came home he gave me a kiss and the final of the dozen pink roses. I loved it! We spent the day just hangin out as a family and kickin' valentines to Addys friends and family. Then that night the three of us had a candlelight dinner at our house. So it was simple but AWESOME. Like I said, the best valentines ever! I love my hubby and our daughter. The more I learn about Travis the more in love with him I become. You make me so incredibly happy honey. I am so lucky you chose me. Love you!

2 comments:

Ange said...

What a FUN Valentine's you had. That is so sweet what Travis did for you. You sure are a lucky girl.

spenceandcass said...

Wow! You've got quite a romantic hubby! Sounds awesome.

Disneyland 2009