Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy 26th Travis!

Happy Birthday to my hubby. Adelyn and I are so lucky to have you. Here are some things I love about Travis:

1. He is such a wonderful father. Adelyn loves hanging out with her daddy.

2. He loves to play sports of all kinds. He played baseball and football as a teenager and still plays every chance he gets. He loves to play on the water with a boat, waverunner, skis, etc. He likes to mountain bike. He likes to camp and hike. He is a man of many hobbies, which I love.

3. He loves the outdoors. He likes to camp, fish and he is now adding his hunters safety to the list.

4. He spent his teenage years in a small town. I am such a small town girl and I love that we both have some of the common small town experiences.

5. At the expense of being too cheesy, the more I learn about Travis the more I realize he is the man of all my dreams! Thanks honey for all you are.

Happy Birthday!



2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Chels what a wonderful post! I am surprised that Dan keeps being the man I need even when I am so frustrated and sad and homesick. Husbands are amazing!

The Nichols Family said...

Hi Chels! It was so fun to visit with you and the family last week. Your blog is so impressive. We'll see you this weekend!

Disneyland 2009