Thursday, September 24, 2009

ITS A ......

We found out today what we are having! We are expecting a baby boy!!!!! We are very excited.... except for Adelyn who threw a royal tantrum when she found out during the ultrasound. She is still adament we are having a girl. She had her named, and she is very stubborn. We had her call Grandma Rowley to tell her, and she said we are having a GIRL (emphasis on girl when she said it). All day long people have been asking her what we are having, and it is still a GIRL!!! We have 5 months to prep her I guess. I think she will come around and LOVE her baby brother. Oh how I love her! We are so excited and it will be a blast to have one of each. We have no clue on names (we figured we were having a girl since Adelyn was so sure). Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

names....I don't have any. Surprised? Most girls do but not me. Good luck! I love that you are having a boy. It should be fun times!

Moser Clan said...

OH YAY!! I love boys!!! I may be a LITTLE biased!!! ha ha :) Thrilled for you girly!

Valeri Crockett said...

Congrats on having a boy!!! That will be awesome to have one of each!

Kristi Barnes said...

Congratulations!!!! It so fun to have both

Amber said...

yay!!! i'm so excited for you guys! a little boy will be tons of fun!

Disneyland 2009