Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The latest and Greatest

 
One of the best things about having more than one kid is to watch them interact with each other. I wished I had a picture of the first time Adelyn and Boston "played together" since he hasnt been able to actually see her till now. She was moving his hands up and down and he just looked at her, calm and content as ever. Adelyn started to talk him and he kept his focus on her. They did this for about 10 minutes. It was so cute. I love it! Speaking of things I love, here are some pics of Adelyn as of late. 

She loves playing dress up!

Loves watching Super Why

and this is our neighbor the Mitchell's little girl.  She was born shortly AFTER Boston.  Look at the size difference!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Chelsey, YOu have wonderful children. Thank you for sharing them with me. Thank you for your comment. I needed it really bad. Thank you. YOu are completely wonderful.

Disneyland 2009