Sunday, November 7, 2010

Adelyns 4 years Old!!!!




I am in a little bit of denial, but my little girl is 4. 4 seems so old to me. 3 you are still little, but at 4, you are a little person. Adelyn is so much fun to be around. She is spunky and full of life. Adelyn had school in the morning and then dance in the afternoon. We had a family party that night. Travis made her a barbie house for her birthday and he did such an awesome job. I didnt get the "wallpaper" done yet, so it is not finished still. She loved it though. She as very particular of what her cake was. She wanted a pink round cake with Gezelle on the top. She helped me make it again this year. She got a ton of phone calls for her birthday and she got spoiled with a ton of presents. I love that so many people are close to celebrate her birthday. Thank you all for making her day so special. Adelyn we love ya and are so grateful you are ours!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I am in denial too. 4 years!!! We were roomies that long ago? Wow. You have accomplished so much. I am proud of you!
any gossip on Scott H?

Disneyland 2009