Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010


Man did we celebrate Halloween this year. 4 times over. It was a blast. Our friends had a Halloween party at their house on Friday night. Katie had games for the kids and Adelyn loved it. I didnt take a pic of me and the kids this time because our costumes were the same except I was fairy godmother. Trav put on his full grim reaper costume but couldnt walk out of the driveway. Saturday afternoon we bundled up Adelyn (it was freezing here) and she and I headed out the door with our neighbors Lydia and Kristen. Later Aunt Jenny brought up Rudger to go trick or treating with us also. We hit up most the houses in Sunset and Adelyn ended up with more candy than she could eat (Trav volunteered to help her out) and very tired legs by the time it was over. That night we went up to Parowan for dinner (hots dogs and chili) and hung out there. Aunt Bridget and Uncle Nick came down for the weekend so it was especially fun to get to see them. We then all came back to Lucas and Candaces and the YOUNG adults went to the SUU Haunted House. My first experiance with a haunted house. Trav led the way and I hid my face in his back the whole time. Nick was behind me and was FREAKING out the whole time. My shoulders hurt so bad because we ended up walking in a train. I was not as scared as I thought I would be. That was how we celebrated. Hope you all had a spooky and fun Halloween too!

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009