Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Adelyn at 4 years and Boston at 14 months


Adelyn
-is getting used to living in Florida.
-We have been here for 2 months and she already has a bunch of friends. Kaitlyn, Jacob, Joseph, Micani, and Kai.
- She loves going to story time at the Library. They always have a fun little craft for the kids to do.
- Loves playing with all the kids at the gym. Speaking of the gym, she has made fast friends with the recruitment lady there. She told me the other day (psst... I have some easter candy on my desk. Just go in there and get some candy for her.) She always says a big "hello" and a smile to Addy when we go in.
-Addy can make friends of any age. She has made friends with some of the 7 and 8 year olds in the ward too. Wish she would make friends with the 14 year olds so they could babysit, right!!
- Memorized Article of Faith 1 and 2
- Writes her name
-Knows all the letters and there sounds
-Counts to 20
- Brushes her own teeth (with supervison)
-Gives herself a bath (with supervison)
-Makes her bed and cleans her room by herself
-Weighs 34 pounds
- Is growing up too fast. The other day she was brushing her teeth and I just stood and thought I can not believe how fast she growing up. She said to me the other day in the store "dont you trust me mom". I was shocked. All I could say was yes I trust you but you are 4. The lady in front of me laughed and said you didnt think you would hear for 10 more years at least did you. Oh how time flies!!!
-I am loving hanging out more with Addy now that I am home.

Boston at 14 months
- he will point to his eye and say eye
- is walking all over the place and getting back up on his own
- he is Mr. Personality. He makes us laugh all the time
- When he likes something he will say "hot dog"
-Will get his 12 month shots FINALLY this week
- Weighs 25 pounds
- Is still on the bottle, but will eat anything else too
- Loves to give hi 5
- Is a daredevil. He loves to stand on top of his car with no hands. And is always climbing on something
- Likes to "investigate" to found out how things work
- learning where he can and cant go. He minds really well
- Will sulk when he doesnt get what he wants
- Loves to play with Addy. She can make him laugh like no one else can. So funny.
- Everyone is always commenting on his beautiful eyes (I think thats why he says eye)
- Loves to play peek-a-boo
-TALKS or gabbers NON-STOP
-Drinks out of a straw now
-Got his first sickness this last week. He would not sleep for about 3 days. Poor kid
- Has 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom now


I feel overwhelmingly blessed to be Mom to these two!!!
-

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009