Wednesday, August 31, 2011

TUACHAN


Going to Tuachan..... so happy!

She really is happy!


Mermaid dress

AHHHH, AHHH, AHHHHHH

Adelyn as Ariel, Bridget as Eric?, and me as Sebastian


Us and Ursula
Adelyn and Sebastian
King Tritan and Adelyn
Flounder and Adelyn




My Mom and Bridget

Addy and I

Addy,  Me and Grandma

Bridget and I




Talking to Ariel

My mom thought he was a stud

My mom, Addy, Bridget and I travel to St. George and went to "The Little Mermaid" Tuachan style.  Addy was in absolute seventh heaven.  She was waving her arms and dancin in my lap.  The stage was so so cool.  They had a water curtain....coolest thing I have ever seen.  We had a blast.  After the production, we were able to take pictures with Ariel and Eric, Flounder, Ursula, King Tritan (whom my mom was gaga over...dont tell my Dad), and sebastian.  Addy even got an Ariel costume (which she informed me she will NOT be wearing for Halloween, dang it) and the signitures of all the characters listed above.  It was a night to remember!!!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Tuachan is magical. . . . Did your mom ask to feel King Tritan's biceps?

Disneyland 2009