Monday, January 9, 2012

A saturday in California

Addy on beach

Boston and Addy

Me and my kiddos
Our little Family


Trav and Bos
This Saturday was, I swear, the first Saturday we have had to just chill as a family since we moved here to S.D.  We decided we definately needed to the see the beach.   The tides were especially high this weekend and the beach was p.a.c.k.e.d.  We found an area that had a little playground right by the beach so the kids could just hang out.  I forgot my camera, but took some pics of our little family on the beach.  We have really grown to love the beaches of America.... after spending a year living on one coast and then the other.  

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

AWWW that is just wonderful! I am very jealous. Sunshine and beaches! I am so glad your kids get to experience this feature of nature!

Disneyland 2009