Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

Travis' family has an awesome family tradition for valentines for the kids that we decided to carry on this year.  When the kids wake up in the morning, there is a string attached to their breakfast chair which makes loops and turns and takes each individual kid to there very own presents which are hidden in the house.  The kids has such a blast!  It was fun to see them get so excited while following the string to find what was at the end of the string.



And for the LOVE OF MY LIFE.... I decided to print off photos of us in the many places we have been in the past 7 years. On the back of each photo, I wrote a specific trait I love about Travis. I also gave him his favorite... a liter of Mountain Dew and a huge Symphony bar.  
My man gave me some beautiful flowers and the Taylor Swift CD.  
I am so blessed to have these 3 as my family.  I pray I can live worthy of them and show my love to each of them more each day. 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009