Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

Mothers Day this year was unforgettable.  My family made sure it was such a great day for me and I realized once again just how blessed I am to have these 3 in my life.
On Friday Adelyn's teacher had a Mothers Day/ thanks for volunteering day for all the moms at school.  Adelyn recited a sweet, cute poem to me which I may or may not have gotten teary eyed during.  She then gave me a corsage she had made me and helped me pin it on.  She served me with yummy treats (cookies) and some tea (Crystal light peach tea, yummy).  Mrs. Reid read the Dr Suess story "Are you my mother?" to end the date.  It was so memorable and sweet.

Adelyns Corsage she made me

We all went to Fashion Place mall to get me some Tom Tom shoes I have been craving.  Adelyn picked out a cute dress for me that I could wear her Corsage on for church.  Travis and the kids each got me a card, these beautiful flowers and a CHI.  Travis also made my favorite Sunday meal, Pork chops and Potatoes.  I was spoiled.  I am so grateful to have these 3 in my life.  I feel so overwhemingly blessed to be mother to Adelyn and Boston.  They are the coolest, funnest, happiest, cutest kids ever.... and they are mine.  So blessed!!

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009