Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Travis is THE best father any kid could ask for.  He takes the time to play with, talk with, teach correctly, and show genuine interest in my kids and what is going on in their lives.  But most of all, my kids know their father loves them and I more than anything else in this world.  They absolutely adore, as do I.  He is such a good example to me and my kids of what a husband and father should be.   We are so LUCKY to have you as ours!!!  For Father's Day, the kids and I surprised Travis with his gifts on Friday.  He got off work early that day because he has been like crazy and decided he needed a little longer of a weekend.  So we decorated the door and started out making a tie, but it ended up more like a shield or a badge.... opps.  We got crete paper, taped it to the "tie" on the door, and then each of his presents was attached one of the crete papers.  He had to follow the trail of the crete paper to find each present.   The kids really enjoyed setting up and watching this. Travis got P90X, weights, bands, clothes, Hersey kisses, and of course a picture from Adelyn:)  We LOVE you Travis. Happy Father's Day!

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009