Thursday, March 11, 2010

Strong Personalities!

SassY

I love the process of getting to know my children. Adelyn has a strong personality and she is so fun and spunky.... or sassy! You never have to guess whats on her mind, cuz she'll just tell you. We have really had to learn to limit/alter our vocabulary with her because she will repeat anything. She adores Boston and each day she is realizing I still love her. The other day she got in the car and told my mom and bro. Nick that "my house is boring. My dad is so grumpy today and mom is just sleeping". They were rollin on floor laughing. Where does she come up with these things? It scares me for when she is a teenager.
I am finding Boston has a strong personality also. He is so expressive with his face. When he is irritated (usually when it gets too loud) his eyes shift back and forth from side to side. It is hilarious. He HATES his car seat, but like Adelyn he likes to go fast in the car. His schedule is more of a 48 hour schedule than a 24 hour one meaning every other night I get NO sleep and the next night I get TONZ of sleep...odd! Like Adelyn was, he HATES having a wet diaper. Poop he can handle, wet though, no go! A new thing I have learned the hard way is milk upsets his stomach. I drink a ton of milk so this is killing me. He also doesnt do very good with ice cream, but he can handle cheese and eggs. The guy is 6 lbs we found out today at his check up.  I love getting to know my kids.

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009