Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy 7 Years

 Travis and I have been married for SEVEN years today!  I am so in love with this guy, and I just keep learning more about him and falling harder for him.  He surprised me last night and took me on a HOT AIR BALLOON ride over San Diego.  I had no idea we were going!  The weather was perfect and the view over the ocean at sunset was romantic and serreal.  We went over some famous peoples homes (or should I say castles) like Bill Gates, Bill's moms, Jenny Craig and a famous fighter to name a few.  I was so surprised and now I am able to cross off another thing on my bucket list.   It was so memorable and fun!  I love you Travis!  Thanks for making #7 so great and memorable!! 
In the Car ride to the balloon
San Diego 

This was our balloon

Right before lift off
Another balloon

















2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow! 7 years and 3 months ago we were roommates in the Pesheall house! Wow! Now you have an wonderful husband and adorable kids! I am so thrilled for you! I am so glad things are getting better and better-may they continue to do so! You deserve it my little friend!

The Nichols Family said...

Wow! What an amazing surprise! That sounds so fun. Maybe you and your family can visit Albequerque during their balloon festival,...it will mean a lot more to your family now than it would have in previous years. We would also love to see you guys more!

Disneyland 2009