Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall in Utah




We went up to Ryley's baptism and spend my Mom's birthday with her.  This was the first time in 2 years we have been to Utah in the fall, so naturally, we spent some time up in the mountains looking at the colorful leaves.  I was so glad to be there for Ryley's baptism.  I cannot believe she is 8.  Jamie did a great job and then we spent the evening at Monica's house.  It was so great to see her and her family.  Boston had such a blast playing with Daltyn and his many boy toys, and Adelyn and Ryley had such a blast riding Ryley's scooter.  I forgot to get a picture of Ryley:(  It was nice to spend the weekend with my Mom for her birthday as well, even though she got the flu and was sick.  It was a quick trip, but it is always so much fun for us to go to Utah. 

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009