Thursday, February 28, 2013

Best Birthday EVER!

I had the best birthday this year that I have ever had.  Truly.  Travis and my Mom were plotting to secretly get her here for my birthday.  I was doing my regular scheduled day plans when I ran home from picking Adelyn up for school to just grab my purse so we could go run some more errands.  When I opened the door, Travis was in my living room decorating it!  I was so thrilled because Travis NEVER gets off work early.  I ran to the car and told the kids I had a surprise for them.  They quickly got out of the car (yes I left them in it while I ran in the house) and we all ran upstairs.  They walked in and said "Daddy".  The next thing I knew, my MOM popped out from behind our bar!  I was so excited I almost cried.  We spent the weekend shopping for clothes, sailing, visiting the beach, and just hanging out.  It was so wonderful to have her here to celebrate my birthday.  Did I mention I have an incredible husband who kept this all a secret from me and helped plot to get her here!  I am one blessed girl.  Also a bunch of my friends here planned a birthday dinner for me at Souplantation.  It was great to get together with friends and just talk and laugh.  I am so blessed to have the friends here in SD that I do.


Posing at beach
Captain Travis







0 comments:

Disneyland 2009