Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chili Peppers

Tonight was my last soccer game.  I am going to miss playing and learning the sport.  My friend Nikki got me in a beginners league and I fell in love with the sport.  Since we will be leaving for the month of June/July I had to forfeit my position on the team to a friend.  Having never played or even watched a real soccer game, so I thought I did pretty well.  I scored 2 times during the two seasons I was there.  I know it sounds pathetic...... but I was proud of myself.  Most, if not all, of these "beginners" played soccer in high school and also still play in other leagues, so for me to score against them was a big deal. Soccer in SD is a big deal.  Everyone plays the game.


  I hope when I move back to Utah I will be able to find or form a co-ed soccer team/league as well.  Good memories!

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009