Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

We were able to spend Mothers Day with our Mothers this year as we were up in Cedar caring for our house. It was so much fun to see families and tell our Moms face to face Happy Mothers Day. It has been 3 years since we have done that. We left on a Thursday and on Friday Addy's class was doing their annual Mothers Day Tea Party. Adds as sure bummed and sad we would not be there for the play they had been working really hard on. So her teacher let me go to the play on Wednesday. It was adorable. When we got home from school, Addy asked me to sit on our couch and she gave me her present she made. She made a plate with a picture of she and I under the rainbow. She took the plate and put on a cheese string, a granola bar, and then she washed strawberries and put them on. She brought the plate over and asked me to eat it. It was so sweet! I am so grateful for Addy and grateful for the privilege she gave me to be a Mom and the blessing it is to be her Mom. Travis surprised me Moms day morning with a mini IPad and the kids got me some beautiful flowers. We were able to go to see Travs mom Mothers Day morning and visit with them. After church we had a BBQ with Monica and her family, Lucas and his Family, Chase and his family, and Brennan/Lindsey. I am so grateful for all the mothers in my life. for their life, influence, and examples!

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009