Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sister Veater

My awesome niece Avery has made the decision to go on a mission and we were lucky enough to be there when she opened her call.  She is going to Mexico City, Mexico.  She is so excited and we are thrilled for her.  She leaves the week before Thanksgiving.  She will make such a great missionary and is such a good example for so many of us around her.  I have such a special place in my heart for the Veater girls.  I spent some time living with him and have always had a unique bond with each of them.  So proud of her..... even though we will miss her like crazy.  I love that she has the confidence, will power, and determination to follow through with what she knows and believes is right.  It will be awesome to have a missionary in the family again. Sister Veater ......has such a good sound to it.


0 comments:

Disneyland 2009