Thursday, December 12, 2013

Adelyn's dance recital

Although Adelyn is a gymnast at heart, I really wanted her to take a dance class.  I think dance and gymastics help each other out a bit and I wanted her to try something different this year.  She and I came to a compromise that she would join a dance class that also had gymnastics once a week as well.  She is learning a lot and I think she likes it more that she wants to admit (after all, she is dancing throughout my house all. the. time.).  She had her first dance recital of the year and did a great job.  I am so proud of her and she has amazing stage presence.  She loves to be the center of attention and is not shy on stage.  Plus she is the most gorgeous girl out there. Here's some pictures of my little "dancing queen."






0 comments:

Disneyland 2009