Sunday, July 6, 2014

BLESSED

The twins were blessed by Travis on Sunday.  The blessings were so sweet and wonderful.  Unfortunately no one wrote them down.  I remember that Emmy and Max were both blessed they would marry in the temple. Emmy was blessed as a wife and mother.  Max was blessed that he would have great faith and blessed as a missionary.  But I don't remember much else.  It makes me sad.  We had both had bot our parents and all of our siblings there except Sterling which meant a lot to each of us to have so much support.  We had a dinner after at our house in our backyard.  I had Kim make a cake.  We feel so blessed to have these special spirits in our lives and our homes.  I feel they each have such strong, wise spirits.  I am so grateful for the Priesthood and the many blessings it brings to our family.  I am grateful for Travis who is consistently worthy of the priesthood and I feel he was truly inspired.  The spirit was so strong when he was blessing them.  Both Travis and I felt inspired to bear our testimonies. Travis bore his on the divinity of Jesus Christ.  Jenny and Max Sorenson also blessed their twins that day which was kind of special to have two sets of twins.  She was 7 weeks pregnant before me and the day she found out they were having twins was the day we found out we were pregnant.  My whole pregnancy I was watching her to see what was to come next so it was great to share our special day with them. We feel so overwhelmingly blessed to have such healthy, happy, strong spirits join our family.  Although it has only been a few months, it seems like they have always been a part of our family.  We are so grateful! 




0 comments:

Disneyland 2009