Sunday, December 7, 2014

Travs new do

Travis has talked about shaving what little hair he has on his head off (actually he had more than he thought).  The week after Adelyn's baptism and after Christmas he realized he really didn't have to go back to San Diego for a while and we had no other BiG events coming up so this would be a great time to shave it.  He figured that way if he didn't like it he could grow it back. We were up to my parents just chillin when he asked Lindsay to shave his head.  Little did I know he had brought his shaver up and had been planning on doing it if Lindsay was there.  She got excited and sure enough...... off with the hair.  I was dying.  He was afraid to look in the mirror.  Brennan, my Mom and Dad all LOVED it.  It was just so strange to see him with such a drastic new look.  I liked it... but the longer he was bald the more I LOVED it.  He looked in the mirror the next day and found he liked it also.  Love my hottie of a husband!



0 comments:

Disneyland 2009