Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

This year for Thanksgiving we spent the day with the Rowley's with most of the Rowley clan.  It was so fun to get together as a big family.  We did the traditional dinner at Grandma Marsha's.  We went around the dinner table and said what we were grateful for.  It was very nice.  I am so grateful for the lifestyle I am able to give my kids.  I am grateful they get to grow up with neighbor friends across the street, they are able to ride bikes and motorcycles on the road.  I am grateful they are able to get an education. I am grateful for the good health we all enjoy.  I am grateful for Travis and his ability to dream so big!  I am grateful for his consistant and perfect perspective of life.  I am grateful for each of my children.  I am so blessed to have four strong, beautiful, special spirits as my children.  I knowt they are unique and their personalities are so powerful I know they will accomplish great things in this life.  I am grateful for a home we bought, with a big yard, and room for my kids to play but small enough they have to interact.  I just feel so very blessed and I am most grateful for the atonement and my savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful I have the opportunity to repent and be better than I am and better than I was.  I know all the blessings I have and will ever have come from a loving father in heaven.  For this knowlegdge, I am thankful!

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009