Friday, August 5, 2016

And our Family will be complete!!

Thats right!  Travis and I expecting our 5th and final child in November.  Due date is November 20.  It was strange because when we went to Sacramento I said to Travis I am nausated like I was when I was pregnant with Addy during some point of the drive.  But I never thought anything of it.  I was craving salad with crasains, croutons and ranch and would eat 2 bowls of it everyday. I had signed up to do this weight loss exercise program with Bertie Travs cousin.  And it was a killer just climbing my stairs. I couldnt figure it out.  Then it dooned on me... I had not had my time of the month for a while.  So I went to the store that day and took a pregnacy test.  It came back positive.  I took the test down to Travis who was working and showed him.  He was excited.  I was scared.  I am scared. I don't know what it is like to have a toddler and a baby (all my kids are spaced 4 years in between) and now I have 2 toddlers and a baby.  I am very excited to have all my children here and to be done with this stage of my life though.  We had our ultrasound at 18.5 weeks and Travis and I decided to not find out gender.  We decided we had the girl, boy and multiple experiance.... why not have the ? experience.  It was strange because originally I thought we were having a girl but during the ultrasound both Travis and I felt it was a boy.  So we are thinking up boy and girl names, but right now I figuring we will be a family of 3 boys and 2 girls.  We will see.  I have gotten really big really fast.  My stomach is ginormous. I think it is about as big as it was when I had Addy.  I still throw up but it is always because I forget to eat and go to long without eating.  We are excited.  But to be really honest.... I am scared to death.  Addy made the Diamond Elite dance team which she worked her bum off to be on and she will be dancing 3 days a week.  Boston is playing flag football. Max and Emmy are into everything and just such a handful to corral anywhere we go.  But, I know this baby was meant to be in our family and I know that Heavenly Father will help to accomplish my role at this time of life.  We are thrilled!





















0 comments:

Disneyland 2009