Saturday, May 24, 2008

Free at Last.....

Finally- school is out! I am soooo very excited to be at home for the summer with Adelyn. Hopefully life will slow down a bit... but I dont really count on it with Adelyn. She is so active and fun. But I will definately enjoy being busy if I am playing and keeping up with her. There were many times this school year where I did not think I would make it to the end. But...I did! . And I will enjoy summer and my family. June, July,and August... The greatest part of working in education:)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Huzzah for summer!

Jeff Corry said...

I love summer break. LOVE IT. But I like school too...
Anyway. Your blog is very nice. My sister also graduated that day from CHS. I though I saw you walking around the hall from a distance. I didn't see all of the graduation due to a little 2 year old man. Oh well.
Hope your summer continues well.

Disneyland 2009