Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lit'l Sis Graduates!



Congrats Jenny! We are so proud of you. Jenny graduated from high school this weekend. We were able to attend both her seminary graduation and her high school graduation. Jenny sang beautifully in both graduations. I made her a graduation lei for the event.It was made of candy and money. I was worried the seran wrap would not keep in all the candy. She said the candy made for a good treat during graaduation and that some of it fell out! Sorry. Anways... good luck in the future. We love you!

This was the first graduation ceremony that is not a PHS graduation I have ever attended too! It made me realize how grateful for the graduation ceremony I had from high school. I left realizing I want to raise my children in a small town so they can have the same incredible experiances I had. At PHS, graduation talks were read and edited a bit, we practiced for weeks for graduation, we memorized songs, we had to give our talks in front of our class a couple times.... and at the end of the program we have baby pics and senior pics of every student graduating. Our class really bonded during the experiance. And while I sat there at graduation this weekend....all I could think was THANK YOU SANDRA AND GAIL AND PHS!!!!!! I had no idea at the time of my graduation how grateful I would be for all your efforts and time in making our parting from good ol' PHS so CLASSY! It really is a rare gem of experiance to have such a great graduation. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Okay, that Candy Lei looks AWESOME. When I graduate, will you make ME one? I mean sure, I'm not your sister or anything, but WOW.

Matt and Valerie said...

It was great to hear from you on my blog! And reading this made me remember how wonderful PHS was. You look just the same as the last time I saw you..okay maybe a little older, but not much. :-) Did you know that your cousin served in my ward for a while? I don't know his first name, but he is Liz and Kelly's son. What a small world, huh?
Valerie

Disneyland 2009