Friday, February 27, 2009

Panguitch & 6

My sis and her hubby went on a cruise and she asked me to come to Panguitch and watch her 5 kids for a couple of days. So Addy and I loaded up and went. We had a blast. Adelyn LOVED playing with Ryley, Daltyn, Brenley, Kenzey, and Riley and Avery. Avery, Kenzey and Brenley were so helpful. I truly love those kids as if they were my own. Adelyn was so sad to come back. I got sick on Wednesday so Kenzey had to take the load. She is awesome. Anyway.... we had so much fun there and I am glad I could help out.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I miss panguitch! I am glad you had fun and thanks for your comment! I needed to hear that I am not alone in my life! and YOU are MY favorite! Miss your guts!

Brittany & Ryan said...

Hey I am SO glad you found me :-) I am having ward withdrawls :-( I miss our ward SO much. Keep in touch!!

Disneyland 2009