Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shes Only 2... Promise!

So I should just put all of Adelyns funny sayings in a column at the side of my blog like others because she comes up with another one every day. Instead.. for journaling purposes I am going to jot some of her latest ones down

1. "You are such a cute little Grandma" she said to my mom after she asked her if she wanted to go shopping.

2. "I am married". She gets my wedding bouquet and puts a blanket on her head and walks around. To which her Dad replies "Not for at least 20 more years"

3. I ask, "what did you dream about " after she wakes up. She answers "Chubby (our friend who we love dearly) and the temple." Oh no!

4. She is singing songs now. Her favorite is the alphabet. She only forgets TUV. Pretty good I think. She also loves "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam and I love to see the temple. She sings those all by herself now.

5. Today Adelyn and I were just laughin and playin. I was laying on the bed and Adelyn said to me "just lay there mom". She crept up to me with her fingers in a pinching motion. She then said "it will be just a little poke" and she touched my ear. She said this because she hates when I put earrings in her ears and that it what I say to her before I put them in.

3 comments:

Moser Clan said...

no no no!!! You like went private for awhile and I wasn't invited to view it, and didn't know your email adress so i just took it off....now that I see I can VIEW your blog...this makes me happy and i will add it right now!!! Your lil' darlin is so stinkin cute! I cannot even believe that she is 2. It seems like just yesterday we were just livin like Hopies :) Miss you friend.

Ducksfly2gether said...

Thanks for the invite! So fun to see your family. We'll add you to our list so we can keep in touch!

Bethany said...

Oh I love that she dreams about Chubby. That makes me cry I miss them so much. I'm happy you are there to be a babysitter and a good friend to Jill. Thank-you. I'm jealous you get to see the boys more than me!

Disneyland 2009