Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pink and Blue Butterflies?!

So Adelyn had been feeling sick and I had taken her to the doctor on Tuesday morning. She had a virus...which I was relieved a bit with all the strep, mono, and RSV circulating in town here. She took a nap and when she woke up her cheeks were beet read. She was whiny also, so I took her temperature. I was shocked when the thermometer said 105! I gave her motion ASAP. I was rocking her in the chair. All of the sudden she said "look at the pink butterflies. And blue ones. We have butterflies in our house." I immediately called the doctor. They said it was normal to kids to hallucinate when they have a fever that high. I gave her a cold compress and within 15 minutes her temperature was on its way down. I was truly scared though. She is back up and lively as ever. I am so glad!

1 comments:

Brittany & Ryan said...

So I SUCK and never brought you a shower invite and I am SO sorry. If you can and want to still come it is tomorrow at 2 at the church by my house. I have been crazy and forgetfull.

Disneyland 2009