Thursday, April 2, 2009

Slightly Overwhelmed

I am so happy I have a lot of things of to do cuz I definately dont get bored and I dont mean to whine.  I made our April calendar and it already is so full... this month is an exciting one.  I have testing at work so I will be working WAY more than I want, and it is finals week for Travis. He will be taking his test in Salt Lake..... so we will be traveling.  Not to mention Easter and Conference and birthdays.  All are wonderful and good things.... but they add up to a lot.  My biggest stresses are coming from wanting to help others who are struggling right now and not knowing how to help them, or what to do to help..... or if I even can help!  It seems lately I have learned of so many difficulties others are having... it is overwhelming.  Just wanted to vent..... 

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Vent away! I love using my blog to vent. that is what it is there (for me). Your heart is just too big Chels! Good luck keeping busy.

Bertie said...

Yes vent away! I can tell you are such a caring person and always wanting to help others! I hope it all works out- just don't spread yourself too thin- you need YOU time:)

amanda webb said...

Thanks for you post, and your family is so cute! I know the feeling of being stressed, I have 16 credits and just has more than that and we are both finding it rather difficult at times to stay caught up and not neglect Cali jo. It is always good to vent, better to let it out than hold it in and wait for it to explode!

Disneyland 2009