Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hay Hay and Chubby

I have had the privilage and opportunity to have my BFF' little stud's come and hang out with us a couple times a week. They are going to be heartbreakers. I have enjoyed getting to know Jills awesome family. Adelyn and the boys play so well together. They can make each other laugh like I have never laughed before. The three of them are REAL protective of each other when other kids are around. I love these boys as if they were my own. Jill and Cody have absolutely spoiled us. I do not think I could watch another persons children because they have been so good to me and my family. It is so awesome to still be friends after such a long time (1st grade). We love you guys and thank you, thank you for being so wonderful to us... you are such a beautiful family.

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Ahh.. I'm jealous! They are adorable aren't they! I would love to see them all play together. I'm glad you're there for them.

Disneyland 2009