Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Is it normal for 2 year old guuurlllls to talk this much and this well?

I was talking to a good friend of mine and telling her the funny and sweet things Adelyn had said to me lately. She said I should jot them down somewhere... I thought, of course, my blog is the perfect place.   It is really hard for me to remember all she says because the girl really is a hoot and talks a whole heck of a lot.  Here are some that are really special and really stuck in my head.  

Mom, you are my very very very bestest friend!

Heavenly Fathers loves me!  I love him. 

She also knows the alphabet now.  I just realized I hadnt blogged that.  That happened about 3 or 4 months ago... just for my own journaling.

1 comments:

shady brady dye said...

she is so precious! we loved having you guys over the other day!

Disneyland 2009