Monday, June 15, 2009

DANCE CLASS!!







I am not going to lie, I am not sure who is more excited..... me or Adelyn. Today was her first day of her first dance class. I was a little dancer so I have really been looking forward to this day since Addy was born. Her friend Addison told us about the dance class and they go to class together. There are only 4 girls in the class ages 2-3. It is taught by Addison's dad Adam's bosses little girl. Did you follow that? Jenny (the teacher) is 12 year old cutie. Although Adelyn will miss the recital and the last week of the 3 week class (we will be at Bear Lake) she was excited, and so was I.

4 comments:

Ange said...

She is going to be the CUTEST dancer! I can tell without even seeing her actually dance. Sounds like you had a GREAT weekend with the Summer Games. We will see you tomorrow.

The Nichols Family said...

Justin and I just found out that Ady started dance classes. She is so young! We couldn't believe it. That will be so much fun for her. Your blog looks great.

BusyBez said...

Oh My Cuteness! I can't wait to see more picts.

Amber said...

Cute! I hope Brooklyn is a little dancer too. She's already got some great hip action :)
I miss seeing you!

Disneyland 2009