Saturday, June 20, 2009

To all the Fathers




Happy Fathers Day to all, but especially to the Fathers in my life. First, to my wonderful Husband. He is the most adorable Daddy to Adelyn and she adores him. He is such a fun loving father. I am grateful for the wonderful father and husband that he is. Everything is does is for our little family and he sacrifices so much for us. I realize more and more and the longer I am with him how lucky I am to have him. He is wise beyond years, a quiet and strong leader, and a wonderful provider of all necessities. He is such an example to me on many levels. There is no one else in the world I would want to be the Father of my children and to enjoy the journey of Life and eternity with. Thanks for all you do and we love you!






Second, to my own Father. I have always been somewhat of a Daddys girl. My father is such a wonderful man and a great example and leader for his family. I appreciate his testimony, his wisdom, and his kindness. My Father is such a hard worker and has incredible perspective. He is such a fun grandpa and all his grandchildren love him. We love you!






Third, to Travis' Dad. He showed my husband how to be a wonderful Father and has succeeded. He is always excited to see his family and is a great grandpa to Adelyn. He is always willing to help in any way. Thanks for all your love and support.

1 comments:

MPk said...

Happy Father's Day, Travis! Asher and me, Micah Keith, are writing this to you. We saw Chelsea comment on our blog, so we had to come on over and see what the Forever Youngs were up to! Your family is picture perfect - what are you guys up to now? It was great to hear from you guys, and we hope you're doing well! Where are you now?

Disneyland 2009