Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

So the other day I was having an emotional breakdown...... crying and such and I was venting to Travis- call it pregnacy, or unless you know me you know I have these every so often. About 30 minutes later my mom came and got me and Adelyn to go to my niece Ryleys b-day. I strapped Adelyn in her car seat and then shut the car door and went back into the house just to grab something. No sooner than I shut the door this is the conversation my mom had with Adelyn:

Addie- my moms crying.... you see her red eyes

Grandma- I wondered. Her eyes looked kinda red.

Addie- yep my mom and dad went in their bedroom and my dad said blah, blah, ba blah blah blah and my mom came out crying!

The most ironic thing is that Travis didnt say one word at all (I have repeatedly told him in the past that most times I am just venting and he doesnt have to fix it) Needless to say.... I was done crying and couldnt stop laughing after hearing the conversatio n!

1 comments:

Chalise said...

love it, love it! That is so funny

Disneyland 2009