Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update!

Seems like it has been so long since I blogged. I am getting bigger.... and bigger everyday. I am now 5 months along, and I will post a picture up soon. Travis is loving his classes this semester and neither of us can believe how fast it is going. He is taking a photography class and thus, I never have my camera or know where it is so we have no pictures to post right now. He only has about 1 month left of classes.... CRRRAAAZY!
Yesterday Adelyn, Jenny and Grandma Marsha and I went to the homecoming parade where she collected two cups full of candy (who needs trick or treat?) We then went to the annual pumpkin fest. We had a blast. Adelyn, Jenny and I all painted pumpkins that we got to bring home, Adelyn iced a sugar cookie and had a blast decorating it with candies, she went down the big bounce house slide and made a kite. We didnt stay very long because by the time we were done I was about to either faint (from not eating lunch or the heat) and the Pumpkin Fest was almost over. We had a blast. Sorry no pics... but Andrea we had a blast and you pulled it off again girl!

Disneyland 2009