Saturday, November 7, 2009

Better Late than Never eh? Halloween 2009


So it is about time I posted our Halloween adventures. This year Adelyn and I were witches, and Trav..... well I couldnt convince him this year to dress up. Addy and I went around our neighborhood and collected the goods, while Trav handed out the candy at our house. We went to Luke and Candaces that night and went Trick or Treating with them and Mom and Dad Rowley, Nick and his cute girly friend Bridget. We then had pizza and Sterling and Mom Young came to join us. It was such a fun day. During the day we went to the SUU game and were able to sit in "the box". I could definately watch every f-ball game like that. What a great day! Hope your Halloween was awesome also.

1 comments:

Queen of Hearts said...

Yay, thanks for putting up a picture of your wickedly cute costumes.

Disneyland 2009