Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Changes!

Well, we started a new sememster. This time of year always makes me nostalgic, excited, and it is a little scary. We have a new ward, we will have a new baby, and Trav will graduate which means we MIGHT have a new job in a new city. Furthermore, yesterday, January 5th was my last day of teaching. I will miss the teachers and the students, but I am very excited to just spend this last month and a half with my little Adelyn and to prepare for baby boy. It is crazy to think it won't just be me and Adelyn ever again... so we are going to soak up the time. I am getting so anxious to meet baby boy though and am excited our little family is growing. Having a boy will be a new adventure and I am thrilled about it. Another welcome change is that Trav has a lighter load of homework and classes so we get to see him a little more than usual. He is spending the extra time working though..... he such an awesome husband and father. Anyway..... just wanted to journal and write my thoughts down.

2 comments:

Queen of Hearts said...

You are so upbeat and positive about all the change. That's great, cuz' change can be hard. I'm glad you and Ad' can have some time together before she isn't your littlest any more.

The Nichols Family said...

Thank you for your talk! It was wonderful. :)

Disneyland 2009