Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Sunbeam!!!!











Today was Adelyn's first day of Primary! I cannot believe I have a child in Primary. This is the picture she drew in Sunbeams. We also went to our new family ward for the first time (we were in a married college ward, but they dont have a primary so we were kicked out). It is a welcome change for both Trav and I. Although we will miss the people in our college ward, we both felt like it was time to move on. Adelyn told us she cried in Sunbeams, but no one came and got us. She said they "sang songs and stuff and it was long." Bless our friend Kinlee's heart, right after sacrament she took Adelyn by the hand and the two went running down the hall to primary. Adelyn felt right at home and I was SUPER grateful for Kinlee.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

that is too sweet! I am glad she enjoyed it...for the most part. Next week will be better!

Queen of Hearts said...

I'm sure that sitting for lessons and for so long in singing/sharing time is hard for a little one,

Chalise said...

Addie did great in primary. She was sad for a minute and asked for you but we got her mind on something else and she was wonderful. I'm glad your in the ward now.

Disneyland 2009