Friday, January 1, 2010

Sledding with Dad and Grandpa













Travis and Grandpa Darrell took Adelyn and Cousin Rudger sledding over the Christmas break. Can I just say how much both Adelyn and I have loved having Travis around since he has had no work and no school this week? They went sledding down a hill by Cal Ranch. Adelyn said "it was so fun sliding down and playing in the snow." She informed Travis and I that she would also like to learn how to snowboard! Scarrrrrry. They had tonz of fun and I thought I would post some pics.

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I am so happy you had presents under the tree. You are a lucky woman! And so cute pregnant!!! Good luck during these last weeks of preparation. I am not good with names so I have no suggestions...

Good luck and happy new year.
Sorry I did not spend but a few hours in Cedar while I was in UT. I thought of you and miss you. I need to come back when I can stay a bit longer!!!

Disneyland 2009