Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finally... some pics of my prego belly











I know, I know... I have been horrible at taking pictures of me while I have been pregnant. Here I am at 32 weeks. This pregnacy has been COMPLETELY different than Adelyn. I have not been sick hardly at all, unless I wait to long to eat between breakfast and lunch. I am gaining all my baby weight in my belly rather than my butt and thighs like I did Adelyn (which I am grateful for because I look preganant rather than fat). I have had no real cravings, which I didnt with Adelyn either. Few foods sound completely gross to me, whereas with Adelyn no certain foods particularly but at times some food made me want and actually vomit just thinking about them. I am really preparing for the baby and getting so excited. I put up all our Christmas already because in my mind it is like Christmas, New Years and baby. I completely forgot about Valentines Day until I went to Walmart and they had all this Valentines stuff up. Having a girl and a boy will be such a blast. Adelyn is VERY excited now for her baby BROTHER! We have made immense progress. We have no names still, and the one we liked, we just realized we didnt like:) That is no surprise. Both Trav and I extremely picky with names. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Queen of Hearts said...

You look super cute in this picture! Great update, keep 'em coming.

Disneyland 2009