Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby Boy Shower!











So my awesome friend Diane (and Jenny Miner) threw me a baby shower for my baby boy on Saturday February 13th. It was so much fun. We ate and talked and laughed. It was low key and perfect. There was TONZ of family there and I appreciate the love and support from all my family on both sides and friends have given our little family. Adelyn was very excited for "baby brothers birthday party." Grandma Orton, Merna, Mom Rowley, Mom Young, Both my Sisters and both of Trav's sisters, my Sisters in laws/future Sis in laws were all there but one, my Veater nieces, Aunt Kris and Kaylie, Diane, and Jenny.  Baby Boy Young was spoiled. I got tonz of clothes, diapers, wipes, blankets.....everything I need for baby. Thank you all and we love and appreciate all you.

3 comments:

Queen of Hearts said...

I'm glad you had such a good turn out. I was sad to not be able to make it. I can't wait to see that beautiful boy when he comes though.

The Nichols Family said...

Hi Chelsey! Congratulations on your new born!

Mary Ann said...

chelsey you look wonderful. I hope you are feeling well and all is well!

Disneyland 2009