Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grandma Janet, Aunt Dee, and Aunt Dolly

 I am so very behind on the thank you notes and you guys have sent us so much for our little Boston and sweet Adelyn. I wanted you to be sure we have got what you have sent us and we are truly grateful. It seems I send one thank you card and then the next day get something else in the mail from you and so I am so behind and not quite sure when the thank you's will get sent. I wanted to be sure you guys all know how grateful we are. Thank you for the money, the birthday presents, the bracelets, the towels and washcloths, the earrings, and the list goes on. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Let us know when you get the mail we sent you yesterday. Sorry it took so long. The CD has all pictures for your birthday present for you to put on your digital screen Grandma. We love and miss you all! Thanks again.

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009