Tuesday, April 6, 2010

He's BAAACCCK!

Making Brennan's Welcome Home sign
My man and I






We are all waiting....



Kenzey, Monica, Avery

She is so excited to see Uncle Brennan



Huggin his momma

Talking to Daltyn

Huggin his favorite Sis

Avery and Boston 
















My littlest bro. Brennan came home from his mission on Friday April 2nd. It was so exciting to see him. We got to the airport about 45 minutes early because I was so afraid he would come early. Luckily, I brought signs and glitter for me and Adelyn to make while we were waiting. We had most the family there and it was, as usual, so fun to all be together. Brennan went to Texas on his mission and came off the plane with a huge cowboy hat (grandpa orton would have been so proud) and a huge Texas belt buckle. He looks the same, but like all boys who go on missions, came back looking like a man. We are so glad he is home. Adelyn is now more confused than ever with Chase, Nick and Brennan!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Loving your hair Chels!

Disneyland 2009